Jackie L. Grosklos, MD, FACC, has achieved board certification in cardiovascular disease, internal medicine, and echocardiography. She is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology.
Following graduation from Baylor University, Dr. Grosklos received a medical degree from The University of Texas in 1983. She completed her interniship, residency, and cardiology fellowship training at The Jewish Hospital at Washington University School of Medicine, where she also served a chief resident year. Dr. Grosklos has been elected a St. Louis Best Doctor annually since 2009.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Undergraduate: Baylor University – 1983
- Medical School: University of Texas Health Science Center – 1987
- Internship, Residency, Cardiology Fellowship, Chief Residency – Jewish Hospital at Washington University School of Medicine – 1987 – 1994
BOARD CERTIFICATION & MEMBERSHIPS
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine 2001
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Cardiovascular Disease – 2005
- National Board of Echocardiography – Adult Echocardiography – 2011
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology – Fellow
- American College of Physicians – Member
- American Society of Echocardiography – Member
Dr. Grosklos’ interests include non-invasive cardiology testing, with an emphasis on echocardiography and nuclear medicine. She is married and has 5 children. Her family enjoys beekeeping, raising chickens, and working on their farm.